Future Outlook: Trends Shaping Tomorrow's Workforce
April 8, 2022 from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
ICMA Practice Areas: 3, 4, 6, 10 and 13
FCCMA's first Post-COVID onsite district training will focus on "Future Workforce Trends". The program will include a thought provoking presentation from SGR's Senior Managing Director of Strategic Foresight, Heather Benoit, followed by an interactive discussion with a panel of local government managers and others attending the program. Attendees will take away "tools and ideas" useful in preparing their workforce for the future. FGCU's ICMA Student Chapter Officers will moderate the program.
Room 214, Cohen Center, Florida Gulf Coast University, 10501 FGCU Boulevard, Fort Myers
- Heather Benoit, Senior Managing Director of Strategic Foresight, Strategic Government Resources
- Terry Atchley, City Manager, Wauchula
- Marlon Brown, City Manager, Sarasota
- Hector Flores, County Administrator, Charlotte County
- Michael McNees, City Manager, Marco Island
- Dana Souza, City Manager, Sanibel
Click here to register.