The Florida League of Cities has created a culture unlike any other. Our team members enjoy exceptional benefits in a family-friendly environment, including a 35-hour workweek, paid holidays and time off, health insurance, tuition assistance, continuing education opportunities, flexible spending accounts, free parking, retirement plans, an employee wellness program and more! Click here or on the image above to learn more about the FLC employee experience.
This culture defines who we are and how we behave toward our members, the outside world and each other as supervisors, managers, aspiring leaders and employees. We have adopted the following commitments which we live by:
- Honesty and Fairness
- Striving for Excellence
- Treating Everyone with Dignity and Respect
- Providing Quality Customer Service and Work Products
- Our Core Value of Home Rule, Integrity, Excellence and Public Service
- Embracing Change to Improve Services
- Being Good Stewards of League Resources
- Investing in our Employees
- Employees that Find Helping Others Rewarding
- Holding People Accountable for their Actions
- Trusting Everyone to do the Right Thing
- Providing for Better Communication
Our culture is what has made the Florida League of Cities the most successful municipal organization in the nation and is the foundation of our continued success.
Ready to start your career? Apply today!