Exhibitor and sponsor information is now available for the 2013 Florida League of Cities Annual Conference. The event will be held August 15-17 at the World Center Marriott in Orlando.
- Exhibitor Agreement
- Sponsorship Agreement
- Name Badge Order Form
- June 28: Receipt of Exhibitor and Sponsor Agreements
- July 15: Receipt of Refund Requests
- August 2: Receipt of Name Badge Requests or Changes
- World Center Marriott in Orlando
- Meeting participant rate of $167 per night, single or double
- Limit two sleeping rooms per exhibitor/sponsor company in the host hotel
- Do not contact the hotel for reserations at this time; complete reservation instructions will be included with your booth confirmation
- Company/Firm/For-Profit: $1,750 ($1,250 booth fee + $500 minimum sponsorship)
- Governmental Agency/Entity/Non-Profit: $750 (no sponsorship required)
- Wednesday, August 14: Move In 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 15: Move In 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, August 15: Exhibits Open 12:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.; 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 16: Exhibits Open 7:00 a.m. - 1:45 p.m.
- Friday, August 16: Move Out 1:45 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- 10'x10' carpeted pipe-and-drape booth
- 6' draped table
- 7"x44" company identification sign
- 2 lunch coupons
- Up to 4 representative name badges
- 1 1/4-page ad in Quality Cities (corporate exhibitor only)
- Link to your website on the official conference mobile app
- Platinum Sponsor: $2,500
- Gold Sponsor: $1,500
- Silver Sponsor: $1,000
- Reduced Silver Sponsor for Exhibitors Only: $500
See the sponsorship agreement in the Exhibitor & Sponsor Information Kit for details on what each sponsorship level includes.
Contact Melanie Howe if you have any questions or need more information.